Click the below link to download:
Application Deadline Information
Application Deadline: All applications must be received by 12:01am Friday, April 1, 2016.
Applications may be mailed, emailed, faxed or hand-delivered directly to the school.
Please mail, email, fax or bring the completed application form to the following address:
TFOA – Professional Preparatory Charter School
616 Quincy Street, 3rd Floor,
Brooklyn, NY 11221
Fax (718) 919-0486 Email: email@example.com
Application and Lottery Information
- TFOA-Professional Prep Charter School is a public school–all children eligible to attend NYC Public Schools are eligible to attend TFOA-Professional Preparatory Charter School.
**Children must turn 5 by December 31st of their Kindergarten year to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- All children who live in CSD 16 will be given priority in the lottery.
- All children who have a sibling who attends/is accepted to attend TFOA-Professional Preparatory Charter School will be given a preference.
- In the event that we receive more applications than the number of seats we have available for each grade, a lottery will be held 5:00pm, Monday, April 4, 2016 at the school, where there will be a random selection process to allocate available seats.
- At the lottery all applications received by the application deadline will be randomly assigned a lottery number—generally seats will be allocated to applications in order of lottery number.
- Any applications that are not assigned a seat at the lottery will automatically be placed on a “Waitlist” for seats that may become available at a later time; assignments from the Waitlist will also be made in order of lottery number.